1. All contracts are drafted, stored, and accessed through a centralized and digital
2. Maintain contract data to ensure that all quality compliance documentation applicable to
the automobile industry (such as ISO/TS 16949) are always valid.
3. As needed, create consistent protocols with numerous reviewers and approvers.
4. Track milestones, ensuring penalty clauses are enforced
5. Maintain an audit trail for all contract modifications.
6. Automate approvals with dynamic processes that enable numerous scenarios and
hierarchies, as well as out-of-office approvals.
7. Key contract performance data and access reports can be sliced and diced for enhanced
Join happy teams that make it easy to manage contracts
and collaborate remotely.