We understand that retail organizations must be agile and ready to rapidly execute agreements with their suppliers, wholesale customers, and other partners. The correct automation technology will speed up your document drafting, approval, and finalization. You will save time and money while also assisting your firm in running effectively.
- Determine which individuals in departments or teams will benefit from the change and greater efficiency first (typically managers).
- Ask some useful questions:
- What is the current state of our document drafting process?
- What is the present state of our document workflow and approval procedure, as well as the state of our lifecycle management?
- How does our existing contract signing procedure look? Do we use digital signatures?
- What are the current issues we are dealing with?
- What contracts or other documents are most commonly used? Is it possible to determine how long it takes to draft each without automation on average?
Documents That Are Frequently Automated For Retail Businesses
- Contracts on providing services
- Purchase Agreements
- Master Service Agreements
- Framework Purchase Agreements
- Documents relating to submitting or receiving tenders
- NDA/Confidentiality Agreements
- Lease Agreements
- Licensing Offers